Lethal Cosmetics Eviscerate Magnetic Pressed Highlighter Review & Swatches
Lethal Cosmetics Eviscerate Magnetic Pressed Highlighter ($18.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a pale white with warmer undertones and a sparkling, slightly frosted finish.
- Semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation
- Soft, slightly more loosely-pressed
- Applied evenly, best blended out with a denser brush
- Long-wearing (8 hours)
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- OFRA Glazed Donut (P, $29.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Moonlit Violet Highlight (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Glow Watcher (LE, $4.99) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Luna (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Haus Labs Moonstone (P, $40.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Icy (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Quartz (P, $24.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Star (LE, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Give Me Glow Snowflake (P, $17.25) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Let It Glow (LE, $44.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$18.00/0.18 oz. – $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a “radiant glow” that is “never glittery” and long-wearing. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all were buildable if desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being too firmly nor too loosely-pressed, which made it easy to adjust pressure or use with both feathery and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was more luminous and glowing without being overtly shimmery for most shades. I didn’t have any issues with the formula emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. They lasted around eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Lethal Cosmetics Magnetic Pressed Highlighter swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!