Moira Golden Glow Sun Glow Face and Body Bronzer Review & Swatches
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Flesh Beauty Twitch (P, $18.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Pat McGrath Bronze (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- NARS Deep Down (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantalize (54) (P, $45.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Dark (03) (P, $38.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Glacial Rose (LE, $50.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Acting Up (P, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Golden Bronze (LE, $29.00) is darker (90% similar).
- YSL Bronze Gold (P, $42.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Glossier Play Deep Copper (P, $20.00) is darker (90% similar).
$12.00/0.53 oz. – $22.64 Per Ounce
The Sun Glow Bronzer formula is supposed to combine luminosity with bronzer. It had a noticeable coconut scent when the commpact is open, though I did not get much scent when I wore the products.
They were quite pigmented with a smooth, more velvety texture that had no powderiness but wasn’t stiff or difficult to pick up evenly with a brush. The powder applied evenly to bare skin and diffused well along the edges. They lasted eight hours on me before fading a bit.
Browse all of our Moira Sun Glow Face and Body Bronzer swatches.
Mica, Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Silica, Polyisobutene, Magnesium Myristate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrogenated Sunflower Seed Oil, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/ PUEDE CONTENER (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.