Beds are generally equipped with a frame that can make you more comfortable when resting or sleeping. But because of its large size, sometimes it is more difficult to set it. Not to mention the number of families that continues to grow.
As a solution, you can use a minimalist bed frame. That way, your bedroom will be more spacious, more organized, more presentable and comfortable when used for your extended family.
For this reason, we present articles on some of the best minimalist bed frames and prices and reviews. But before that, we will share knowledge about minimalist and good level bed frames and how to care.
Pay attention to the room size
Before buying a frame it is very important to observe the condition of your bedroom. Do not let the frame you choose is too large so that your bedroom is just enough to be filled with a bed frame only.
Therefore, the first thing you should do is measure the space of your bedroom, after that adjust how roughly the frame size you should choose. Make sure you leave a few meters to move and put other important items.
What you need to remember is if your bedroom has a narrow size then make sure you also choose a small size. In addition you can also choose a frame that has been equipped with complete features to make it more multifunctional and practical.
Choose the right type
During this time there are three types of level bed frame on the market. The difference between the three lies in the number of beds offered. The following are the three types of frame beds.
1. Standard Bunk Bed. This type of bed frame is made with a double bed design that is placed in a stacked arrangement. The design looks sleek and does not give the impression of cramp when used.
2. Loft Bed. This type is made with only one bed. Designed like an attic that you can use the bottom for a desk or put other important items. Suitable for you who have a narrow bedroom.
3. Trundle Bunk Bed. The number of beds offered for this bed frame is more than other types. Because, this type is equipped with three beds at once. One bed made with a design that is easy to pull at any time.
To choose the type of bed you can choose it as needed. If you have a lot of residents in your house, then you can choose the Trundle Bunk Bed. But if on the contrary, then choose the type of Loft Bed.
Choose quality ingredients
Material is an important consideration in choosing a level bed frame. Because the material will determine how long and how safe the bed frame can be used.
Just imagine if the material you choose is porous. Of course it is feared that the top frame can override the bottom bed frame. Therefore, in order to remain safe and comfortable when used, carefully consider the fabrication.
During this time, there are two materials that are generally used to make a level bed frame. These materials include wood and iron. The two materials are equally strong and strong, the difference is generally only the design and how to care.
Material from wood requires more maximum care, because this material is more vulnerable to damage when exposed to extreme weather. For example, if the conditions of the room are humid, then this framework will be easier to mold. In addition, the framework of this material is also vulnerable to termites.
Whereas iron frames are generally stronger and have longer durability compared to wood frames. The framework of this material can indeed be damaged and corroded but after being used for a long period of time.
Choose additional features that are functional and attractive
Day by day the design of the bed frame is increasingly attractive. The design offered is more complete because it offers a variety of features that make the user more able to maximize the space settings they have.
Some of the features that are commonly included in making bed frames include storage drawers, study desks, and sideboard. With these features you can not only use the frame to complement your bed.
And more importantly, you no longer need to enter the various types of furniture that are generally needed because the frame of your bed has been equipped with such furniture. So that spatial planning becomes better and maximum.
How to care for level bed frames
When you have purchased a level bed frame, then what you need to consider is how to care. So that the bed frame that you have can be used for a long period of time, then you can do the following things:
- Check your level bed frame at least every three months to ensure that the hinges, nuts and bolts remain tight.
- If your bed frame is used by your child, make sure your child does not use it to jump or do activities that make the frame break or break easily.
- Clean your bed frame from dust that often sticks by using a cloth of soft cotton.
- Make sure your bed frame is in a position far from the radiator, fireplace, and other heat sources.
- Try to keep your bedroom in relative humidity. The humidity suggested by experts is 70 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make sure you don’t place your level bed frame in a direct sunlight position. Because exposure to light can make the colors become duller and can even make the frame crack.