Bangalore, also known as Bengaluru, is the capital city of the Indian state of Karnataka. Also referred to as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’, the city of Bangalore is one of the major crowd pullers of South India. The friendly ambience and the mind-soothing tourist destinations of the city are one of the main reasons behind its growing popularity as one of the major tourist hubs of Southern India. The most exciting thing is that the city has something on offer for everyone. A visit to Bangalore can be entertaining even for a child of eight years or an eighty-year-old senior citizen. Bull Temple, Pyramid Valley International, Bannerghatta National Park, Cubbon Park, ISKCON Temple, and Wonderla Amusement Park are some of the popular tourist destinations that the tourists can choose to visit. In addition to being a major tourist hub, Bangalore is also a centre for major business meets, delegations, exhibitions, and seminars. So if you are planning to visit Bangalore sometime soon either for relishing the beauty of the city or for attending any business meeting, the basic thing that you should do is to book your stay in one of the 5-star hotels of the city. Sheer class and elegance of these hotels will not only make your stay comfortable but also turn your dream into reality.
A Complete Guide To Best 5-Star Hotels In Bangalore
Bangalore enjoys a moderate climate throughout the year. Tourists or businessmen can visit this beautiful city anytime they wish. However, the best time to visit the tech capital of India is during the months of October to February. The average temperature during this period dips down to 10-degree centigrade, thereby making sightseeing and city explorations an easy affair. The best thing is that most of the exhibitions and seminars are also held during this period. So if you are looking forward to visiting Bangalore due to any business meet or spending the vacations then booking a 5-star hotel can definitely be one of the best choices. A complete guide to the best 5-star hotels in Bangalore can easily help you to get the best deal. Keep reading to know about the top 5 5-star hotels in the city –
- The Park Bangalore – Located on Mahatma Gandhi Road, the Park hotel is one of the best 5-star hotels in the city. Known for its royal hospitality and top-notch services, this hotel definitely makes the trip a memorable experience. Wi-Fi, gym, on-site restaurant, and swimming pool are some of the main USPs of this hotel. Keeping in mind the needs of the guests during their stay in Bangalore, each of the rooms have been furnished with tea and coffee making machines, television with cable connection, mini-bar, hair dryer, and an attached bathroom with all the necessary toiletries.
- Howard Johnson Bengaluru Hebbal – Just a few metres away from the Nagavara Junction and 11 Kilometres away from the Bangalore Palace is the Howard Johnson Bengaluru Hebbal. With a 24-hour Wi-Fi connectivity, outdoor pool, and 117 rooms on-board – this hotel has etched its name in the list of top 5 5-star hotels in Bangalore. The rooms are extremely well decorated and comes loaded with a mini-bar, tea and coffee making facility, laptop safe, and daily linen changing facilities. In addition to this, the hotel also offer an on-site multi-cuisine restaurant, lounge rooms, executive rooms, meeting rooms, round the clock room service, and a health club. Some popular tourist destinations near this hotel include the ISKCON Temple and Bannerghatta National Park and Zoo.
- Fortune Select JP Cosmos – Located just 1 Kilometre away from Bangalore Cantonment and 3 Kilometres away from Bangalore Palace, the Fortune Select JP Cosmos is one of the best 5-star hotels to check-in when in Bangalore. An ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers, this hotel never fails to blow away the minds of the guests. Electronic safe, mini-bar, work desk, mirror, intercom, and coffee making machines are some of the standard features in each of the room. Some noteworthy tourist attractions near this hotel include Cubbon Park, Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park, and ISKCON Temple.
- Hotel Royal Orchid – Located near to the KGA Golf Course, Hotel Royal Orchid can be the best choice to stay in Bangalore if you are fond of spending your holidays amidst a lush green ambiance. With 195 super-spacious rooms loaded with all the modern facilities, a stay in this hotel can definitely be a unique experience. Smart TV with cable connection, Wi-Fi, ironing board, and a bathroom with bathtub and basic toiletries are some of the basic amenities in each of the rooms. The best hotels in bangalore serve multiple cuisines and a rooftop temperature controlled swimming pool, they make the stay in the city far more comfortable and exciting.
- The Chancery Pavilion – Situated near to the Residency Road, the Chancery Pavilion is one of the best hotels to check-in if you are looking for an affordable 5-star hotel. With 225 well-furnished rooms and suites, this hotel can make your trip to Bangalore a lifetime experience. The rooms are extremely well-decorated and come furnished with an electric kettle, bottled drinking water, and a television with cable connection. An on-site restaurant, gym, and a swimming pool with sunbed are also present within its perimetres.