If you’ve left your holiday until the last minute, don’t worry – this guide has you covered! Grab your credit card, and get ready to knock your holiday shopping out in no time. This is what to get for:
- World coins are also an ideal way to tell a cosmopolitan history buff you care.
- Pro tip: choose a gift outside the adrenalin junky’s usual comfort zone. If they usually like to scuba dive, try sky diving instead. Just make sure you don’t go too far outside their comfort zone. For instance, if they’re afraid of heights, skip the sky diving and opt for performance driving instead.
- These walking tours often include cultural and historical points of interest as well as an opportunity for tasting authentic cultural cuisine or checking out the area’s best restaurants. Some culinary tours also offer cooking classes, which are perfect for foodies who love to cook as much as they love to eat.
- If you don’t know your intended recipient’s fashion sense through and through, this can be a problem. Avoid the risk of getting this horribly wrong and up the fun factor by opting for a nail wrap or nail polish box from Julep or Jamberry.
- My Blend Blender is the ultimate in convenience for the smoothie set. The blender makes individual sized smoothies and shakes right into a blending jar that pulls double duty as a serving jar or even water bottle. The blender is available in a rainbow of colors suitable for everyone, you covered just in time for the holidays.